Monday, February 18, 2013

Getting to know Rocky Rose Continued!

So what keeps Rocky motivated? The answer to that question is easy, it's life, the people she interacts with on a daily basis, and personal things that she goes through that keeps her motivated to keep writing. God has given her a special gift to write. The way she sees it, who is she not to utilize the talent(s) God has bestowed on her.

Her next project that's coming up is her second novel My Man My Abuser is due out June 2013. She also is working to polish some short stories that she wrote back in high school to make them eBooks, no need in wasting good stories she says. She's currently working on her third full novel titled From Abused to Blessed which is the sequel to My Man My Abuser. What's coming next? Find out tomorrow!

If you haven't purchased your copy of I Win You Lose, what are you waiting on? Go to Amazon.com to do so and leave your reviews!



No comments:

Post a Comment